Monday, October 28, 2013

♡ Way to a better Relationship ♡

" I'm just waiting for someone to come along and make me happy"

You are depressed, lonely and feel something is missing in your life. You feel like your life is a complete mess and come to think that "If I can just find someone to love me no matter what, I'll be happy. but I dont think he exists." WRONG!
when your life is a mess, happy and stable people tend to avoid you. They look for those who are basically happy and stable. While You are miserable and depressed, you'll only attract people who have big problems. Then both of you will have twice the misery. remember, you are who you surround yourself with, if people who you surround yourself yourself with are happy, you too are happy.
The same applies to waiting for lovers. We have to sort ourselves out first. If I say to you, "Love me enough, and I'm sure I'll stop trying to kill myself." that's bound to put a strain on the relationship.
Other people can help to make us happier, but we need to be able to control our life first. When we wait fir people to arrive and fix everything, is like we're waiting for disappointment. WHY? because, if they dont arrive, we'll get more depressed; but, if they do arrive but don't behave as we want to, then we'll still get depressed. then we come at them and say "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME HAPPY!"
in some songs and movies, people say " I was a nobody 'till i met you" but in real life, that is very unhealthy. you have to be a SOMEBODY first. It's no good being somebody's other half when YOU ARE A WHOLE PERSON.

Moral of the story: 
We must remind ourselves that we are a whole person. we must recognize our own value. If we depend on others to do it - and if they dont- we get totally disappointed. If you're lonely and depressed, finding for someone to love you wont help. Find someone whom you can GIVE friendship without expectations. Love yourself to for others to love, respect and take care of yourself enough and people will do the same to you.
                                         ---------------------------------------------------
if you have any questions, reactions (even violent ones. lol ) or if you just want someone to talk to please feel free to comment on the comment section below. or tweet me at https://twitter.com/HisLoveIsPure and lets be friends! I Love You to the moon and back, even if I dont know you, I still care. and Let me remind you that you may not have everything but the creator of all things loves you endlessly and is so proud of you. You're beautiful, don't ever waste your time because you will never be young as you are now. be a blessing in someone's life. :) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment